Summer Essentials





Hello! I hope you are having a great day and summer so far. I have recently gone shopping and accumulated some new goodies that I have been using non-stop and really loving. So, I thought I would make this post to share some really great products which are affordable and essential for the summer. 

For the ears: Conscious by Broods (one of my all-time favourite bands new album)
For the hair: Organix Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist (makes hair smell great and tames flyaways)
For the lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm (smells nice and looks great on all skin tones)
For the face: Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder in Translucent and Real Techniques Powder Brush (the powder is translucent so it works on all skin tones and the brush is great quality, really soft and gentle on the skin) 
For the nose and mind: Blueberry Twist 3-Wick Candle by Bath & Body Works (this smells absolutely incredible and fills the whole room with its fruity potency)  
For the eyes: OAKLEY Stringer Mate 55mm Wayfarer Sunglasses in Clear/Blue (just keep in mind that I got these four years ago and they are on the more pricey side but besides that they look super flattering and eye-catching on)


love xena

2 comments:

  1. How lovely!!! The lip cream is truly da bomb.com. I've been stealing a bit in the mornings.truly lightweight and soft looking. Love it! Thanks again for your wonderful tips Xe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these beauty and relaxation picks Xee. The Broods band which is new to me really caught me by surprize and I am loving their music so much I even made it my monthly CD pick! Will be checking out the translucent powder and brush as tis the season for these casual, make up free days which are right up my alley. xx

    ReplyDelete

Xena Roberts. Powered by Blogger.