Spring Has Sprung!


Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (I'll have a review for this book up soon. I loved it).
La Fleur Fine Fragrance Mist by Bath and Body Works (Makes you smell like a beautiful floral garden).
 C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve (Best. Lip Balm. Ever). 
Italian White Sunflowers from Michaels
Gorgeous Storage Box from Winners


Garland from Dollarama
 Twine from Michaels
 Pictures from Pinterest.

I love this print! The bright colours and fun doodles are so uplifting and really make me smile. 



I've been obsessed with this pop rock sister trio since their first album Days Are Gone back in 2013. Four years later and they've finally released new music. I love their new sound. They just have a really nice style to their music that you just don't tend to hear that often. It's so refreshing and different (in a good way) from their previous record. Want You Back by Haim is my #1 most listened to song this week. This song is just the perfect song to sing and dance along to (which I've been doing a lot). I can't wait until their new album, Something to Tell You, coming out July 7, 2017! 

I hope you all had a great week and have a great day today! I'll see you soon with a new post. xx

love xena

2 comments:

  1. What a great weekend(!) and oh, so many wonderful finds here. First up, I love the wildchild energy with 'Want You Back' by Haim and the light La Fleur garden mist is a fav. Thanks for introducing me to Katie Daisy's colorful and very spring-ful artwork. Your seasonal garlands are always so beautiful, especially after dark when the twinkling lights are on. :) Thanks for sharing and see you soon. Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like the song. I told you it's catchy! I'm happy you like the artwork. I know you love featuring new artists you discover on your blog. Love ya Sutz! xx

      Delete

Xena Roberts. Powered by Blogger.