Blueberries, Maple, and Pumpkin!




Happy Sunday, everyone! I recently made these absolutely amazing pumpkin pancakes, topped with maple butter and wild blueberry maple syrup. My mom found the pumpkin pancake mix and blueberry syrup at Winners and my aunt bought the maple butter when we took a trip to Niagara Falls this past summer. 

Let me tell you, these pumpkin pancakes are incredible. The pancakes tastes just like pumpkin scones from Starbucks. The wild blueberry maple syrup adds a fruity sweetness and the maple butter makes each bite rich and decadent. It's the perfect autumnal treat and the best breakfast dessert! 

As a bonus, if you want your house to have the permanent smell of this delicious treat, definitely pick up the Blueberry Maple Pancake candle from Bath and Body Works. It's also incredible and smells good enough to eat! 


I hope you enjoyed today's little post. I wanted to keep it short and sweet and I just had to rave about these pancakes! I hope you get to try these pancakes for yourself. Have a wonderful day and week ahead! 


love xena


2 comments:

  1. Yep, these were good, even with being nuked in the later afternoon. :) And congrats on completing your reading challenge. Nicely paced with a super-busy year. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girlie! I'm glad you liked them. Thank you! I'm very happy I accomplished my reading goal :)

      Delete

Xena Roberts. Powered by Blogger.