UPDATE!


School has been a bit busy these past few weeks so I wasn't able to get a post up (shame!). However, I really wanted to take the time to post this week so I made the effort and started to come up with some ideas. So far, so good! I'm super excited because on Thursday 22, 2016 marked the day of the autumnal equinox. What does that mean? That means...FALL IS HERE PEOPLE! Fall is my favourite season because it gets cold, the leaves change colour, it's the best time to binge on tv shows and books, but most importantly...MY BIRTHDAY MONTH. This is one of the most important birthdays in a while since I'm turning 16! Pretty exciting, huh? Anyways, I just wanted to get this mini post up just as an update but I am getting an actual post up later this week. I hope you have a great week!


love xena











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Xena Roberts. Powered by Blogger.